• State of the art facilities
• Knowledgeable sports scientists
• Experience with elite athletes
• The Centre for Cycling Excellence
BlackCat SportsLab Canterbury
Over the past few years BlackCat has been working in partnership with Canterbury Christchurch University Sports Science Dept, SportsLab to deliver state of the art training and testing for cyclists and triathletes.
Currently we offer a variety of individual testing including:
- Lactate threshold and VO2 max.
- Aerodynamic optimization using the latest technology.
- Rate of carbohydrate use and sweat rate at race-specific intensities.
- Group, club and team Wattbike testing, including threshold testing and power profiling.
Alternatively why not sign up to a block of Wattbike training this winter and let BlackCat make you faster with structured and progressive group training?
For any enquiries regarding the services we can offer, please get in touch via email or our contact form.
“I would not hesitate to recommend him as a coach for anyone wanting to go faster or further.”
Bath Uni CC - Bronze Medal CTT National 25 Mile TT 2016, Winner UCI Tour of Cambridge Chrono (Junior) 2015 & 2016See More